老妇高潮潮喷到猛进猛出-无码专区aaaaaa免费视频-亚洲欧美闷骚影院-99久久国产综合精品女图图等你-免费无码成人av在线播放不卡

Outbound Traffic Resumes in Wuhan

Hankou Railway Station in Wuhan, Hubei province, resumes operations on Wednesday after the city ends a 76-day lockdown.?WANG JIANG/FOR CHINA DAILY

After 76 days of lockdown, Wuhan, capital of Hubei province, lifted outbound travel restrictions on Wednesday as the novel coronavirus outbreak has been effectively controlled in what was the hardest-hit city on the Chinese mainland.

The reopening of the city is considered to be proof of the monumental progress China has made in its fight against the contagion as the pandemic rages in other parts of the world.

Barricades set up at highway entrances in Wuhan were removed at midnight and cars lined up at expressway toll gates and drivers honked their horns and left the city. Big data from Wuhan traffic police forecast that expressways would see a peak of outbound vehicles on Wednesday.

Guo Lei, who has a business in Wuhan, was driving with six others in his car for a trip home. “I can’t wait to return to my hometown,” said Guo, a native of Shandong province. “During the Spring Festival holiday, my relatives came to the city and helped me deliver goods. We were all stranded here due to the epidemic.”

Passengers boarded trains and planes to leave the city early Wednesday morning. The railway and airport authorities required passengers to scan codes on their phones indicating their health status and have their temperature checked as they entered train stations and the airport. Passengers also were asked to wear masks to reduce the risks of infection.

The first intercity train left Wuhan at 6:25 am and arrived at Jingzhou in Hubei. The high-speed train G431 departed for Nanning, capital of the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, at 7:06 am. It was the first high-speed train to leave Wuhan now that the city lockdown ended.

Li Fei, the engineer of train G431, said he was happy to drive the first high-speed train. “Wuhan is one of the country’s high-speed railway hubs, and it will see a lot of passengers in coming days,” Li said. “I’m ready to work with my colleagues to provide safe services to passengers from around the country.”

Song Weixing, 54, who took the train G431 for Nanning, where he works, said he had planned to stay in Wuhan with his family for a week during the Lunar New Year holiday, but was stranded in the city for more than 70 days because of the lockdown. “They were really tough days, but we have finally emerged from the difficulties. I want to go back to work immediately,” Song said.

On Wednesday, 276 trains departed Wuhan to cities including Shanghai, Shenzhen in Guangdong province and Chengdu in Sichuan province, with more than 55,000 passengers on board.

At 7:25 am, China Eastern Airlines flight MU2527, bound for Sanya, Hainan province, took off from Wuhan Tianhe International Airport, signaling the resumption of the city’s regularly scheduled flights. More than 200 inbound and outbound domestic flights were scheduled for the day, the airport said.

Liu Hanbai, who works at the Shanghai branch of Proswell Medical Co, a pharmaceutical services company, took flight MU2507 to Shanghai on Wednesday. He had been on a business trip to Wuhan and was stranded there for more than a month.

“The boarding process went very well. Passengers sit separately and only one-third of the full seating capacity was sold. I didn’t see anybody taking off their mask to drink or eat anything,” he added.

City officials have worked to make an event of the city’s reopening, with a light show, social media campaigns led by media outlets and special events to mark the reopening of the airport and train stations. Skyscrapers in the city center were lit up with messages like “Hello, Wuhan” and “Stay Strong, Wuhan”.

Netizens expressed their joy on social media platforms. “‘Wuhan lockdown lifted.’ Seeing these words almost makes me shed tears,” a netizen wrote on Weibo. “After so much struggle, Wuhan has come back.”

Public transport including buses, subways and ferries also resumed, further proof the city is reawakening from a standstill. On Jan 23, Wuhan declared unprecedented restrictions in movement, including suspending the city’s public transportation and all outbound flights and trains, in an attempt to contain the disease.

As the risk of infection remains, authorities ask residents to limit their outings and not to attend large gatherings. Many residential compounds remain closed off with strict epidemic prevention and control measures.

A statement released by local authorities on Tuesday warned that zero cases of infection does not mean zero risks, and lifting travel restrictions does not mean lifting prevention and control measures.

Read more.

Source:?China Daily

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久热在线中文字幕色999舞| 国产欠欠欠18一区二区| 日韩人妻中文无码一区二区| 免费无码毛片一区二三区| 亚洲中文字幕无码乱线久久视| 97一期涩涩97片久久久久久久| 伊人亚洲综合网色| 18禁肉肉无遮挡无码网站| 国产精品高潮呻吟av久久小说| 久久久e热视频| 亚洲国产精品va在线播放| 乱色欧美激惰| 蜜臀久久99精品久久久久久| 免费观看男女性高视频| 国产热a欧美热a在线视频| 亚洲狠狠爱综合影院网页| 日本熟妇人妻xxxxx视频| 亚洲日本va午夜在线电影| 蜜桃久久精品成人无码av| 激情毛片无码专区| 丰满少妇人妻无码专区| 国产精品人妻| 人妻人人澡人人添人人爽| 一色屋精品视频在线观看| 波多野结衣久久精品99e| 初尝黑人嗷嗷叫中文字幕| 精品香蕉久久久爽爽| 久久久久久妓女精品影院| 精品国产自在现线电影| 137日本免费肉体摄影| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站 | 国产成人亚洲精品无码av大片| 少妇人妻激情乱人伦| 久久经精品久久精品免费观看| 国产精成a品人v在线播放| 日本不无在线一区二区三区| 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 无码av中文一区二区三区桃花岛| 久久久久亚洲精品中文字幕| 性高湖久久久久久久久aaaaa| 国产丰满乱子伦无码|